I wasn’t always the biggest fans of milkshakes when I was omi, but for some reason I was like, “Hey, let’s make vegan milkshakes today!” And so I did. Here is my yummy recipe that I would like to share with you!
- 2 heaping scoops of coconut ice cream
- 1/2 cup nut milk (I used unsweetened vanilla cashew)
- 2 spoons full of natural peanut butter
- 1 spoon full of melted vegan dark chocolate chips
- Add all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in a glass and add any desired toppings! (Serves 1).