I know I didn’t post “September Favourites”, but to be honest, I never really got into anything cool for the month of September. BESIDES THIS SMOOTHIE OF COURSE! This has to be my favourite smoothie because right now I’m krazy for kale!!! I drink it pretty much every morning for the past month and a half. Tell me what you think of it and as always, enjoy!
- kale (or any other leafy greens like spinach)
- orange juice
- frozen mango
- 1 banana
- Fill the blender with your greens. I usually do 3 cups of kale, but that’s a lot if you’re not used to that much greens! So 1 or 2 cups might suit you.
- Add orange juice until it reaches half of the greens and dilute the rest with water. You could skip the orange juice, but it actually gives the smoothie a sweet tangy taste which mostly overpowers the greens. It’s perfect if you’re not used to drinking green smoothies.
- Add about a cup of frozen mango and the banana.
- Blend starting from slow and work your way up to fast!
- Pour and serve! (Serves 1-2)