I enjoy having smoothies for breakfast because I find it refreshing and simple to make. I used to have a lot of trouble making green smoothies! It’ll either taste really bitter or appear brown in colour and have chunks of leafy greens in it. However, I studied the tips on how to make a fantastic green smoothie and I want to share it with you. If it was easy for me, then it’s easy for you! Here’s one of my favourite creations and you’ll have to let me know what you think of it!
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- 1 orange
- 1 kiwi
- 1 mint leaf
- Place the spinach at the bottom of the blender and add water until about half of it is submerged
- Add the frozen mango, orange, kiwi, and mint to the blender
- Start blending on the lowest speed, then gradually increase the speed after several seconds
- Stop blending when everything is green and mixed in well! (Add and blend ice cubes at the end if you want a thicker smoothie)
- Pour and enjoy! Serves 1-2 people.